Greasebugs Arctic Blend
Greasebugs Arctic Blend
25lb pail Greasebugs Arctic Blend 50x8oz Toss-It Packets
This cold weather, wasetwater collection system and lift station product is a heavy-duty formula that contains over 7 billion cold-thriving bacteria that specialize in the elimination of FOG, hydrocarbons, detergents and paper. Use this to keep grease from building up on floats, sidewalls and downstream lines in cold weather periods. Works great to minimize the impact of root infiltration when grease causes line obstructions. Keeps plants and lagoons working efficiently in cold temperatures and reduces problems in the spring.
- Over 7 billion organisms per gram!
- 9 cold-thriving strains that target & eliminate fats, oils, grease, hydrocarbons, detergents and paper
- Out performs our competitors, and floating lift station degreasers
- Eliminates grease where it's at (does not solubilize and move grease down stream to plants and lagoons)
- Keeps grease from building up on floats, sidewalls and downstream lines
- Reduces or in most cases eliminates the need for physical cleaning and jetting of lift stations and wet wells
- Helps clean downstream collection system lines
- Residual effects can be experienced downstream in waste water treatment plants and lagoons
- Minimizes impact of root infiltration
- Easy application, dosage specific, 8oz Toss-It Packets
- Use 1x8oz packet 1-3 times weekly depending on size, loading and desired results
- Average one pail per lift station, per year (at a once per week dosage)
Greasebugs Arctic Blend Lift Station & Wet Well Directions:
During cold winter months, or in cold water temperatures, add 1x8oz water-soluble Toss-It Packet 5 times weekly, until desired results are achieved. Reduce dosage to the point of best returns for ongoing maintenance. Average dosage rate is 1-2 packets per week.
For extreme grease loading, double the above initial treatment dosage rate
You may also consider adding Greasebugs LSC and/or our Greasebugs Megadose Pellets, Liquid or Logs to upstream manholes to start the F.O.G. degradation process sooner.
Greasebugs Arctic Blend Directions For Plants & Lagoons:
*The wastewater system dosage chart below may be used as a worse case scenario guideline, and as all situations vary, please consider titration as a means to get to the best dosage for your system and expectations.
**For more information, application dosages, bulk pricing, additional pricing discounts or to set up a Net 30 account, please contact us directly at: