Please Contact Us For Volume Discounts
Greasebugs Megadose Grease Digester
Available in 25lb pail (8oz Toss-It Packets)
Super strength all-purpose product with over 7 billion CFU's specially formulated to degrade high levels of FOG, organic waste and odors in collection systems, treatment plants, lagoons, lift stations, sewer collection lines, grease pits, sewer drain lines and commercial septic tanks.
High potency product that quickly targets and degrades FOG, even as the pH decreases
Highly effective eco-friendly formulation is readily biodegradable
- Safe for users and the environment
- Works fast on grease infiltration in wastewater treatment plants, pits and lagoons
- Eliminates grease where it's at (does not solubilize and move grease down stream to plants and lagoons)
- Eliminates fats, oils, grease, hydrocarbons, detergents and paper
- Keeps grease from building up on floats, sidewalls and downstream lines
- Reduces or in most cases eliminates the need for physical cleaning and jetting of lift stations and wet wells
- Helps clean downstream collection system lines
- Minimizes impact of root infiltration
- proven rapid degradation of soybean, vegetable and olive oils
- effective bacterial action reduces odors associated with grease traps, interceptors and drain lines within hours of application
*The wastewater system dosage chart below may be used as a worse case scenario guideline, and as all situations vary, please consider titration as a means to get to the best dosage for your system and expectations.
Greasebugs Megadose Lift Station Directions:
Add 1x8oz water-soluble Toss-It Packet 1-3 tines weekly, until desired results are achieved. Reduce dosage to the point of best returns for ongoing maintenance. Average dosage rate is 1-2 packets per week (or 1 every other week).
For extreme grease loading, double the above initial treatment dosage rate
You may also consider adding Greasebugs Megadose and/or our Greasebugs, AP, Megadose Pellets, Liquid or Logs to upstream manholes to start the F.O.G. degradation process sooner.
Grease Trap Maintenance Directions:
Weekly - Add 1-2 packets directly to the trap, or hydrolyze in a bucket of warm water, let stand for 10-20 minutes and pour the contents into the nearest drain line (follow with enough water to ensure the product reaches the trap)
Grease Trap Aggressive Directions:
Weekly - Add 2-5 packets directly to the trap, or hydrolyze in a bucket of warm water, let stand for 10-20 minutes and pour the contents into the nearest drain line (follow with enough water to ensure the product reaches the trap)
- Double or triple the above treatments (depending on size, and loading) for larger traps and drain systems.
Septic Tank Maintenance Directions:
Monthly - Add 1 packet into toilet bowl, and let stand until dissolved, then flush.
Leach Field Maintenance Directions:
Double the above monthly dosage
Aggressive Leach Field Treatment:
Dissolve 5 packets in a 5 gallon pail of warm water. Mix, and let stand for 15-20 minutes. Add directly to the *distribution box or to the outlet leading from the septic tank to the leach field. Follow with plenty of clear water to distribute the solution throughout the field, and repeat three times weekly until desired results are achieved.
- Although it’s not the preferred method, if no direct box is available to treat the leach field, add directly to the septic tank.
- Double or triple the above treatments (depending on size, and loading) for commercial tanks and fields.
For more information, application dosages, bulk pricing, additional pricing discounts or to set up a Net 30 account, please contact us directly at: