Greasebugs Megadose Log Lift Station Cleaner (10 Billion CFU/gm)
Greasebugs Megadose Log Lift Station Cleaner
- 250% stronger than our competitors!
- Available in 1x30lb Log case, 4x10lb Log case or 1x10 Log case for a fine-tuned application
- Out competes other solid blocks on the market in cost and performance
- Keeps grease from building up on floats, sidewalls and downstream lines
- Set and forget application keeps your labor costs down while giving you peace of mind
- Great in lift stations, wet wells, grease traps and at WWTP inflow locations
These 10 billion/gram logs are 250% stronger than our average competitors products. Megadose Logs are the most cost effective, best working solid blocks available for the elimination of FOG, hydrocarbons, detergents and paper. Use these to keep grease from building up on floats, sidewalls and downstream lines. Works great to minimize the impact of root infiltration when grease causes line obstructions.
"We're currently using 30lb Greasebugs Megadose Logs in all of our lift stations that give us trouble. We've placed them just as you instructed us in the wells that were giving us the biggest problems, and they've worked great ever since. Also, we'll continue to use Greasebugs LSC on a weekly basis in the manholes that feed the worst of them. Great products at great prices!"
Hint #1 - For maximum results in cold water applications, try our Greasebugs Arctic Blend in conjunction with this product.
Hint #2 - In extremely high grease loading applications, try our Greasebugs LSC (Lift Station Cleaner) in conjunction with this product for maximum 24/7 treatment.
SEWER COLLECTION SYSTEMS: Fasten to a brass swivel and nylon rope, hang below the surface at the high water mark, partially in the flow (for a heavier dosage, put directly in flow). Replenish as needed.
GRINDER PUMPS, SEPTIC TANKS & GREASE TRAPS: Same as above.
WASTE WATER PLANTS: Fasten to a brass swivel and nylon rope, add to the plant inflow or basin by hanging below the surface. Replenish as needed.
**For more information, application dosages, bulk pricing, additional pricing discounts or to set up a Net 30 account, please contact us directly at: