Greasebugs Megadose Pellets
Please Contact Us For Volume Discounts
Greasebugs Megadose Pellets Grease Digester
Available in 25lb case (10 Billion CFU/Pellet)
Now our best selling collection system and lift station product is available in an easy to use 10 billion CFU pellet. Our formula contains strains of bacteria that specialize in the elimination of FOG, hydrocarbons, detergents and paper. Use this to keep grease from building up on floats, sidewalls and downstream lines. Works great to minimize the impact of root infiltration when grease causes line obstructions.
Megadose Pellets are a dense product designed to be “tossed in” and sink to the bottom. When they sink into the grease and sludge, the bacteria produce enzymes that speed up the breakdown of organic waste. This product will also reduce sulfide and mercaptan odors found in sludge and grease layers.
Greasebugs Megadose Pellets have been formulated for use in municipal, commercial and industrial applications, including meat and poultry processing and slaughterhouses.
Greasebugs Megadose Pellets offer a biological alternative to physical grease removal. The combination of beneficial microorganisms, enzymes and essential nutrients stimulates biological activity in grease and sludge, and provides a cost effective way of reducing volume and improving efficiency. Greasebugs are applied at the water surface and sink directly into the settled sludge layer. They are easily applied over a broad area and target hot spots where sludge has accumulated.
- Designed to sink to the bottom and not get pumped out before attaching to grease
- Contact us for custom tailored dosage recommendations
- Specialized strains that target & eliminate fats, oils, grease, hydrocarbons, detergents and paper
- Keeps grease from building up on floats, sidewalls and downstream lines
- Minimizes impact of root infiltration
- Easy application, high-potency pellets
- Average 25lbs per lift station, per year (at a once per week dosage)
- Maintenance Dose: Use 3/4 cup (8oz) of pellets, once weekly depending on size, loading and desired results
- Heavy Dose: Use 3/4 cup (8oz) of pellets, 2-3 times weekly depending on size, loading and desired results
Grease Trap Maintenance Directions:
1-3 Times Weekly - Add 3/4 cup (8oz) of pellets directly to the trap
Grease Trap Aggressive Directions:
3-5 Times Weekly - Add 3/4 cup (8oz) of pellets directly to the trap
- Double or triple the above treatments (depending on size, and loading) for larger traps and drain systems.
Septic Tank Maintenance Directions:
Monthly - Add 3/4 cup (8oz) of pellets into toilet bowl, and let stand until dissolved, then flush.
Leach Field Maintenance Directions:
Double the above monthly dosage
Aggressive Leach Field Treatment:
Dissolve 4-5 cups of pellets in a 5 gallon pail of warm water. Mix, and let stand for 15-20 minutes. Add directly to the *distribution box or to the outlet leading from the septic tank to the leach field. Follow with plenty of clear water to distribute the solution throughout the field, and repeat three times weekly until desired results are achieved.
- Although it’s not the preferred method, if no direct box is available to treat the leach field, add directly to the septic tank.
- Double or triple the above treatments (depending on size, and loading) for commercial tanks and fields.